Parker had the Kauais in mind when he founded FEAT Socks. Back when we started, skaters and surfers were pioneering novelty socks. Now, we have hundreds of socks but the Kauais still excel in subversion to fashion conformity, with their bright colors, floral design, and Hawaiian feel.
As Quartz contends, crazy socks help emanate a more vivacious, innovative and intriguing image, particularly at work: Colorful or character socks show playfulness and make a great icebreaker or way to connect with others …Another possible advantage of wearing fanciful socks and other unexpected attire: You build a brand as ‘the gutsy guy’ or a creative type and over time, it may give you more room to bend or break rules.Read more: http://elitedaily.com/money/people-who-wear-crazy-socks/1055248/Follow us on Instagram | Elite Daily on Facebook
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....
Here are a 10 reason why Kauais are the best socks:
1. They are so bold that they create a statement to any of my outfits.
2. Blake touches each one of these socks before they get sent to customers.
3. They are pink and blue.. which are the only colors in my wardrobe.
4. Reinforced toes? Reinforced ankles? My feet always feel supported.
5. The colors don't fade (I've washed mine 10x and they still look brand new)
6. My heart sings Somewhere Over The Rainbow whenever I find a clean pair in my sock drawer.
7. They look good with dark denim.
8. Hawaiian! Who doesn't love the ocean?
9. I like the amount of flowers on each sock.....
10. They work perfectly as mittens if you're backpacking.
I'm going to get coffee...
He mea iki.. (Google it.)